Ok this is one for the adults, a super huge boozy chocolate chip cookie cake. Can you say yum. Ok so this cookie isn’t for the faint hearted, its super sweet and I kinda went a bit over the top with it.
It consists of three super huge cookies that I soaked in butterscotch snaps, then covered in cream and nutella, stacked them all on top of each other and bobs your uncle, a super sized cookie cake.
If you want to make it for the kiddies omit the butterscotch snaps and soak in some milk. Then it will just be a huge cookies and cream cake, holy molly super yum!!!
Super great to celebrate a Birthday I think, Happy Birthday to my beautiful my beautiful, inspiring Mum. Hope you have an amazing day. xx
- 250 g butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups self-easing flour
- 300g dark chocolate
- 1 cup of butterscotch snaps
- 600ml cream
- 1 cup nutella
- Pre heat the oven to 180C
- Cream the butter and the sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Stir through the flour then add the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture into three and place on three lined baking trays.
- Bake for 20mins or until golden.
- While the cookies are cooling, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Soak the cookies in the butterscotch. Then spread the cream over the top of the cookie and place heap spoonfuls of nutella through the cream. Place the second cookie on top and repeat the process until you have assembled the cake.
- Place in the fridge