Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas wherever in the world you are and however you are celebrating the day tomorrow. I hope the day is filled with peace, love and good tidings like I hope everyday is.
For my Christmas Post this year i bring you little christmas truffle brownie balls. I had lots of brownies left over from the last couple of shows I did with the Caravans. So I thought I would put them to use and make some little pudding balls, and aren’t they the cuties little Christmas Puddings you ever did see?
You can use whatever cake or brownies you have left over, even left over christmas cake would work great. All I did was grab a little bottle of bourbon the really tiny bottles you find in hotel mini bars. I used that to bind the brownie in a food processor. Rolled them into balls placed them in the fridge and melted some white chocolate plopped it on top and cut up a few red and green cherries that I rescued from being put into the christmas cake.
You then have these cute little treats to hand out as you’re decorating the tree, or on Christmas Day. They would also make really cute gifts to gift to family and friends for Christmas.
- 1 tray of cooked brownies 25cm x 13cm
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 100g white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of cream
- 1 red glacé cherry
- 2 green glacé cherrys
- Place the brownies into a food processor and pour in the bourbon, pulse until the mixture is well combined.
- Roll into balls with your hands and place on a tray, place in the fridge until firm.
- To make the topping place the chocolate and cream in the microwave for 1 minute and then remove and stir until the chocolate is all melted and the ingredients combined.
- spoon little spoonfuls over the cooled balls and place little bits of green and red cherries over the top to look like holy.