It was a good friend of mines birthday a few weeks ago, ok may be not weeks ago it might have been a few months ago, I have just lost track of time again,. You all know how hopeless I am by now with keeping track of time.
Anyway my Friend can’t eat dark or milk chocolate as it gives her really bad headaches. I know!!!! Could you imaging not being able to eat chocolate!!! Thats like some kind of nightmare in my world. So I couldn’t take her a plate of chocolate brownies as she couldn’t eat them and that would be just plain mean, and after all it was her birthday. So I decided to make her some blondies and insert one of her fav chocolate bars into them, to jazz them up a bit, the good old white chocolate Kit Kat. I may have lost a few slices of Kit Kat as they went into the mixture, I could just say that some how they fell on to the floor but really they fell into my mouth and got gobbled up, lucky I had another bar on stand by for such an unfortunate event.
Happy Baking xxx
- 100g butter or one stick
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1¼ cups of plain flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 170g white chocolate kit kats
- Pre heat the oven to 180C or 350F.
- Cream the butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla together.
- Then sift the flour and baking soda into the butter mixture and stir through.
- Pour half the mixture into a lined 20X30cm brownie tin and then place pieces of the Kit Kat on the top.
- Pour the remaining mixture over the Kit Kat's and place in the oven.